Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last Chance, First Glance Party!!

  I'm currently having a Last Chance, First Glance party!!  This will be your last chance to order out of the Summer Catalog and get all the retiring products and prints.  This will also be your first glance at the new Fall Catalog with TONS of NEW products and prints!!  I WILL be selling out of both catalogs for this party!  That being said, please DO NOT place your order through my website for this party.  You will have to contact me to place your order because I will have to enter it myself.  This party will end on August 30th, so get your order in now!  You can view the Summer Catalog through my website at www.mythirtyone.com/nicolecrochet and if you would like to view the Fall Catalog just contact me! 

You can get the August special for orders placed with the Summer Catalog only.  All orders placed with the Fall Catalog will get the September special.

You can get all the details on the Facebook event I created for this party here:  http://www.facebook.com/events/135506833258190/   It is called "Last Chance, First Glance". 

Happy Shopping and I look forward to hearing from you to place your order!!

P.S.  Here is a glimpse at some of the NEW fall products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment