Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Thirty-One is celebrating our community of consultants and families that serve in the military. They appreciate your service and your contributions to our freedom. This is their way of supporting you on your military bases-whether it be in the United States or abroad!
I look forward to hearing from you! ;)
Saturday, August 18, 2012
PLUS, when someone at your party books their own party and you attend, you get a FREE booking bonus!! There are FIVE to choose from! The Mini Organizer, Pinch-Top Wristlet, Checkbook Cover, Cup Organizer, and Ruffle Wristlet.
|Black Corduroy||Brown Corduroy||Black Pick Me Plaid|
|Black Quilted Pick Me Plaid||Baker's Dozen||Brown Quilted Pick-Me Plaid|
|Gifts For All||Grey Brushed Twill||Grey Pin Dots|
|Heather Grey||Heather Oatmeal||I Can-Ikat|
|Life's A Hoot||Organic Poppy||Patchwork Paisley|
|Plum Corduroy||Plum Stripe||Printed Parisian Pop|
|Red Parisian Pop||Say It Softly||Say It Taupe|
There have also been new products added to the U R U Collection! This collection celebrates Thirty-One Gives. Each time you purchase something from this collection, a portion of the money is donated to a charity that supports and empowers women. (Not to mention I love this print!)
You can get the August special for orders placed with the Summer Catalog only. All orders placed with the Fall Catalog will get the September special.
You can get all the details on the Facebook event I created for this party here: http://www.facebook.com/events/135506833258190/ It is called "Last Chance, First Glance".
Happy Shopping and I look forward to hearing from you to place your order!!
P.S. Here is a glimpse at some of the NEW fall products!!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
My husband is in the Army National Guard and my dad was in the Marine Corps. I also have some uncles who were in the military as well, so I wanted to do a fundraiser to show my support. I know how hard it can be for some service members.
You can check out all the details at the event page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/2948003500627676 This is where I will keep everyone up-to-date on which numbers are already taken. Or you can always just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Thursday, July 26, 2012
When you hold parties between August 1st-15th, you will be eligible for two great rewards that can give you more products to add to your collection. If you have $500 in sales, you will qualify for the August Incentive. You will receive a special selection of new fall products valued at $350 for FREE! If you have $1000 in sales, you will get a bonus to your incentive worth $200 for FREE!
This is a great time to join my team and start your business off right! Don't wait to join-August is right around the corner!!
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
August Customer Special
This special is introducing the NEW Spirit Purple and the NEW Spirit Cinch Sac! All of the items in the Spirit Collection will now be available in purple. For every $31 you spend in August, you will be able to get any Spirit Collection item for 50% off! Personalization is only $5 this month, along with the NEW Icon-It for only $5 (will normally be priced at $10) that can be paired with your embroidery! This is a new type of personalization in which you can add a basketball, soccer ball, crown, flower, football, or volleyball. There will also be 3 new thread colors coming out-burnt orange, forest green, and maroon!
So for all those LSU fans out there from my state of Louisiana-make sure you get your order in for the new Spirit Purple items and personalize them with yellow thread!!
Monday, July 23, 2012
- You earn 25% commission of everything you sell. And the higher you get promoted, the more raises you get!
- You have the opportunity to work with some amazing and supportive women who just want you to succeed.
- This is your chance to have your own business and you control how far you succeed in it.
- You control your own hours-meaning you can choose how much time you get to spend on yourself and your family.
- In order to stay active, you only need to have $200 in sales every rolling three months. This is so easy to do!! Especially when one qualifying party is at least $200.
- Once you sign up, you get an amazing starter kit that you can use for yourself and your parties. This kit includes some amazing bags to get you started along with some business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, flyers, etc. This kit is valued at over $300 and you get it for only $99!! You get a choice between the brown kit (left) and the black kit (right). Both include the same items, just different prints.
- Another great thing about being a Thirty-One consultant, is that there is opportunity for advancement.
- There are always incentives to sell, such as the current startswell program for new consultants! This is a program designed to help you succeed in your first 90 days. The more parties you have, the more you are rewarded!
- You have the opportunity to meet new friends, find new ways to grow personally, financial rewards, or just to support your own Thirty-One habit!
- The products are so great they practically sell themselves!
- Personalization is available on most products. This is a great selling feature!
- When you enroll, you get a website and e-newsletter for FREE for your first 3 months! After that, you can decide to keep it for a small fee ($9.95/mo for the website and $3/mo for the newsletter) or you can opt out of having it.
- You will have a casual work atmosphere surrounded by friends. It's a party!
- You can do online parties or catalog parties with e-invitations and online customer ordering capabilities in case you find yourself too busy to have home parties.
- There are so many special rewards and discounts. There are Dream Rewards incentives to earn Free Conference Bucks, Gift Cards, Disney trips, Cruises, etc. (It can honestly work for you! My sponsor just recently found out she got rewarded a paid trip to Cancun for her and her husband!!)
- Bi-monthly commission checks.
- FREE amenities at Celebrate and Connect Meetings as well as FREE catalogs and mini catalogs!
- You can set up at fairs and festivals.
- There are TONS of resources available to you for support and training.
- Thirty-One can be whatever you make of it-a hobby, part-time job, or career!
- There is no pressure at all! You will only be encouraged!
- There is no penalty or fee if you decide to get out of the business! You have nothing to lose by trying!!