Thursday, August 16, 2012

Raffle for Operation Homefront


I'm holding a raffle for Operation Homefront. Operation Homefront helps provide emergency assistance to the families of our service members and wounded warriors.


  My husband is in the Army National Guard and my dad was in the Marine Corps. I also have some uncles who were in the military as well, so I wanted to do a fundraiser to show my support. I know how hard it can be for some service members.


You can check out all the details at the event page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/2948003500627676   This is where I will keep everyone up-to-date on which numbers are already taken.  Or you can always just email me at nicolecrochet31@yahoo.com.

I am selling squares numbered 1-100 for only $5 each.  There will be two winners who will each receive $100 in Thirty-One products!  The rest of the proceeds will be donated to Operation Homefront. 

Let's help out our service members and show them our gratitude for all they do!!
UPDATE!!:






No comments:

Post a Comment