Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I've Got Something Special For You!

  I'm always looking to add more and more people to my growing team.  So as a little extra something special, I am going to personally purchase a set of product tags for every new person who joins my team for the month of September!!  These product tags come in handy, believe me!!  And they do NOT come in your enrollment kit!  I've heard a lot of people say they wish these came in the kit, and I have to agree that it would be very helpful to have them.  So what are you waiting for??  We just came out with a new catalog, so everything you get will be new and won't be discontinued for a while.  You get to set your own hours and be with your family.  You will earn money to help pay bills or just have some extra spending money for yourself.  And you get to meet an amazing group of people!! Also, you would be signing up at the start of the biggest shopping season of the year, so your business would be sure to kick off!! 

I look forward to hearing from you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment